Belmonte Estates is a smaller, quiet gated community of 88 prestigious homes in Palm Desert, CA. Conveniently located just off Cook Street North of Hovley Lane East in Palm Desert, this community offers residents proximity to fashionable El Paseo, as well as a variety of dining options, shopping, galleries, and both indoor and outdoor entertainment. Continue to read to find the best of Belmonte Estates and what it has to offer you as a future resident.
Real Estate in Belmonte Estates
The luxury gated community of Belmonte Estates is a well-established one, with 88 homes built from 1992 to 1996. The houses in Belmonte Estate capture the best of old-fashioned starlet California, featuring 3-5 bedrooms, and many spanning 1,970 sq. ft. to 3,200 sq. ft. These homes are situated on fee simple land with a recent addition of the HOA monthly pricing of $146. The median sale price per home ranges from $642,000 to $910,000.
Amenities in Belmonte Estates
Belmonte Estates, as mentioned above, is privy to HOA (homeowners association), ensuring that the community is well-cared for at all times year-round. Upon entering Belmonte Estates, residents are afforded feelings of security as many will note the two security cameras at both entrances. Common grounds are beautifully maintained, as Belmonte is all about color year-round. For those who love to walk, whether it be a brisk-morning routine or a leisurely evening stroll, find a pocket park with well-maintained paths, and park benches to admire the blooming flowers around you. To ensure cleanliness, find doggie stations for residential dog lovers and walkers!
Schools Near Belmonte Estates
Students residing in Belmonte Estates are served by the Desert Sands Unified School District. The Desert Sands Unified School District is responsible for the education catering to all grade levels to ensure comprehensive learning during the transitions from elementary to high school while offering a balanced curriculum with many opportunities for personal growth. The Desert Sands Unified School District offers support services through academic programs and extracurricular activities to prepare students for future endeavors in attending higher education or entering the workforce. Below are the following top-rated school by grade level that serves the community and students of Belmonte Estates:
Indoor & Outdoor Activities Near Belmonte Estates
Belmonte Estates has a convenient location for the best entertainment in Palm Desert and nearby exotic El Paseo. From family-friendly fun to adult leisurely entertainment, Belmonte Estates has its selection for those looking to spend their day the right way: with fun! Kid-Friendly Indoor Activities
- Get Air Trampoline Park. This amusement center in Palm Desert allows kiddos to take their pick from wall-to-wall trampolines, foam pits, dodgeball, slamball, ninja obstacles, and more. Children of all ages can enjoy an afternoon at the trampoline park, as there is a kiddie court for kids under 46 inches.
Kid-Friendly Outdoor Activities
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens. Take your children to the zoo for an afternoon of awe and hands-on learning. This zoo showcases animals from the African Savanna to Wild Americas to Australian Adventures. Giraffe feeding opportunities are offered daily. For a good time, check out three nature hiking trails, all at varying lengths based on difficulty.
Adult-Friendly Indoor Activities
- La Fe Wine Bar. Leave the kids at home with a sitter and unwind in the wine room where guests are offered a great selection of wine available for purchase by the bottle. Here, find wine tastings, small bites, gift baskets, and merchandise for purchase during wine shop hours.
Adult-Friendly Outdoor Activities
- Desert Springs Golf Club. Spend a day at the resort golfing facility with perfectly laid out 18-hole courses. Take Instagram-worthy photos of the surrounding mountain views and scenery, and after a long day of putting golf balls, lounge in the cafe for a light snack and drink.
Dining Near Belmonte Estates
When meal time rolls around, you won’t find anything short of amazing when restaurants are concerned near Belmonte Estates in Palm Desert. California is amongst the most diverse when it comes to the food scene. From astounding first-class dining to laid-back, casual leisurely fare, residents of Belmonte Estates won’t have to venture far to find the best eateries in California. Fine Dining Eateries
- Morton’s The Steakhouse. This upscale Californian chain offers delectable aged prime beef, seafood, and other traditional steakhouse fare in a clubby space. With mood lighting and close seating, let this intimate experience open your senses to a menu of savory treats. Start your evening with bacon-wrapped sea scallions as an appetizer leading into a melt-in-your-mouth wagyu filet with a side of sautéed spinach and button mushrooms, and finish with a hazelnut chocolate mousse.
- Le Paon Restaurant. Find fine contemporary French-style dining encompassed with old-world elegance at this French restaurant. With intimate seating in crystal chandelier lighting, the items off the menu gleam with sophistication to feed your eyes, as well as your stomach. On the menu, start your meal off with frog legs Provençal (frog legs sautéed with white wine, lemon, garlic, and cream sauce), whilst moving on to your main entree of the tournedos Neptune (broiled medallions of beef, topped with king crab meat and béarnaise sauce), and finish the night on a sweet note with a flambé bananas foster.
- The Lunch Spot. Nothing says laid-back like enjoying a good old-fashioned lunch sandwich. This restaurant offers visitors a casual, friendly vibe, with an all-inclusive menu. For meat lovers, check out the pastrami bomb, and for those who love a crisp, green-themed sammie, check out the classic veggie sandwich.
- Fisherman’s Landing Bar & Grill. Who says casual diners can’t enjoy resort-styled fare? This resort bar and grill offers a seafood-heavy American menu, as well as patio seating. Enjoy golf courses and mountain views with items from the menu such as fresh oysters on ice, delectable crab cakes, or the jumbo seafood tower for a fresh taste of the ocean.
Interested in the allure of Belmonte Estates in Pam Desert, CA? From decent real estate in a well-established gated community to comfortable HOA-protected amenities and top-rated schools nearby, residents of Belmonte Estates in Palm Desert can have it all. With a convenient location near family-friendly or adult-only indoor and outdoor activities, residents have much to fill their days. The dining experience near Belmonte Estates is all-inclusive whether it is fine dining or casual eats you are looking for, we have it all! Explore the best of Belmonte Estates today. Contact Your Palm Springs Realtor.
Belmonte Estates is a private, gated community in Palm Desert California just north of Hovley Lane on the corner of Cook Street, just south of the Lakes Country Club.
This upscale neighborhood was built out between 1992 and 1996. It has low HOA dues of around $115 per month, which covers common area maintenance and management.
Belmonte Estates is comprised of 88 homes with three, four, and five bedroom floor plans in sizes from 1970 ft.² to 3170 ft.². This private and quiet community has two gate entrances with the main gate off of Cook St., Drive and the back gate on the east side of the neighborhood.
This community is located in the Desert Sands unified school district with access to some of the best schools in the area. Most of the homes are served by the James Earl Carter Elementary school, one of the highest rated in the area, the Palm Desert middle school and the Palm Desert high school.
Contact me today to learn more about Belmonte Estates or start your online search here for all current listings for sale in this community.
Image above courtesy of our local MLS
Belmonte Estates Properties
- Belmonte Estates
- Cathedral City
- Desert Collection
- Desert Hot Springs
- Desert Trace (Sienna)
- Griffin Ranch
- Indian Ridge Country Club
- Ironwood Country Club
- La Quinta Cove
- Madison Estates at Santa Rosa
- Mirada Estates
- Mountain Estates
- PGA West
- Sandhurst Cove
- Shadow Hills, Indio CA
- Shadow Ranch
- Sonora Wells
- Talavera, Indio CA
- Terra Lago
- The Bridge at Jefferson
- The Orchard
- Victoria Falls
- Villa Portofino
- 92201 Indio
- 92203 Bermuda Dunes
- 92203 Indio
- 92236 Coachella
- 92253 La Quinta
- 92270 Rancho Mirage
- Colony El Mirador
- Desert Club Estates
- Indian Wells
- Palm Desert
- Palm Springs
- Sun City Shadow Hills
- The Estates at Rancho Mirage
- Villas of Mirada