If you are new to the area or planning a trip to Palm Desert, here are some great places to visit in the El Paseo Shopping District, a world-famous retail district with over 300 shops, boutiques, art galleries, jewelers, restaurants and more.
Coffee and Tea Shops
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, a company founded in Southern California in 1963, specializes in specialty coffee and tea, and serves it alongside their delicious pastries. They have a nice indoor lounge area, as well as patio seating for you and your four-legged friend.
- Starbucks, an American chain of coffee roasters and specialty coffee shop serving a large menu of coffee and tea drinks, pastries, and sandwiches.
Fashion and Design
- Insanity, a unique clothing and accessory gallery, bring cutting edge fashion to Palm Desert. They seek out international and local designers that set you apart from the crowd.
- Chrissy's, is a luxury women's boutique, with clothes from local artisans and designer favorites.
- Sak's Off 5th, a premier destination for luxury off-price fashion, featuring women's, men's and children's clothing, as well as handbags, accessories, shoes and beauty products.
- Terra Lane Hair Designs, a hair salon offering a wide selection of services from Brazilian Blowouts to Highlights and Bayalage, as well as kid's and men's haircuts.
- Creative Hair, a full-service hair salon with a team of independent cut and color Master Stylists.
- Coda Gallery, recognized as the best gallery in California by the American Art Awards, has a vast collection of paintings, photography, sculptures, and glass by a wide array of emerging and established artists.
- J. Willott Gallery Fine Art, an owner-operated fine art gallery representing top-tier, nationally acclaimed artists in a beautiful space.
- Daily Grill, a beautiful restaurant featuring flavorful American fare, including signature favorites like Chicken Pot Pie and Loaded Mac & Cheese, as well as creative contemporary dishes like Ahi Tuna Sashimi and Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Pasta.
- Mastro's Steakhouse, voted "one of the top ten steakhouses in the U.S.", is a fine dining steakhouse with the highest quality steaks and seafood, in an entertaining atmosphere.
- Hotel Paseo, a luxury boutique hotel close to the fine dining, upscale shopping, art galleries and nightlife on El Paseo.
For a directory of additional restaurants, professional services, shopping, spas and beauty, accommodations or art gallery options at El Paseo Shopping District, visit El Paseo Catalogue.
For current listings in Palm Desert and the surrounding areas, contact us at Ronald Christopher & Associates.